This provides information as to how Encentre Ltd uses and protects information shared by the user (you) when using this website and noisenuisance.org (which is also operated by Encentre Ltd). Examples of personal data may include names, addresses and telephone numbers.
Service users and Subscribers
We do not retain the personal information of visitors to our website unless they are engaged in the use of our services, enquiries about services or have voluntarily chosen to receive email updates via a mailing list.
Information captured relating to IP addresses remain anonymous and are used to determine web traffic. Other non-personal information may be gathered and may be used to explore interaction with our websites.
We do use third parties to provide services such as payment gateways; for example Stripe, Teachable and Paypal where payment information is provided to third parties. we are not responsible for the practices of such parties who will have their own privacy policies relating to the use and retention of personal information.
Subscribing to our mailing list requires you to confirm your email and opt-in to receiving contact for a specified purpose; all subscribers to our website (and associated subscriber forms) prior to 25 May 2018 followed a double entry system to ensure positive consent (as they do now). Any mailing contacts collated prior to May 2018 without positive consent have been deleted (this included 91 subscribers to Noise Nuisance News who were added manually to subscriber lists and all of the subscribers to Encentre Ensight).
When you sign up to emails we initially store your email address only. You have the option of managing your contact details by adding a name and address.
Data is being held in the USA by Mailchimp (the data processor). They have a data privacy shield.
If we send emails to our mailing list the email will contain an “unsubscribe” link.
Emails are sent to subscribers on our mailing list on an irregular basis but you should expect not to receive any more than one per week. We use emails to provide customers with relevant information and to promote our products and services.
We will not sell, distribute or loan your personal information to any other party unless we have your permission to do so. We will not retain personal data unnecessarily.
Access to personal data and rectification – you can have access to your data by contacting us.
Right to be forgotten – you can request for your data to be erased by contacting us.
We will use personal information to:
- Deliver mailing updates in accordance with the above policy on Mailing Lists;
- To maintain our own accounts and records;
- To provide consultancy services and billing in accordance with agreed terms and conditions;
- To provide membership services in accordance with agreed terms and conditions;
- To provide training services;
- In order to maintain suitable tax records and financial accounts.
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to request a copy of your personal data which we hold about you;
- The right to request that we correct any personal data if it is found to be inaccurate or out of date;
- The right to request your personal data is erased where it is no longer necessary for us to retain such data;
- The right to withdraw your consent to the processing at any time;
- The right, where there is a dispute in relation to the accuracy or processing of your personal data, to request a restriction is placed on further processing;
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioners Office.
If we wish to use your personal data for any other purpose we will contact you first and provide a new notice. If necessary we may need to seek permission before doing so.
By using this website and services you signify acceptance of this policy. If you disagree with any aspect of this policy please do not use our websites. We may update this policy at any time. If you continue to use the website you accept that it is your responsibility to ensure that you are aware of any modifications to the policy.
If you have any questions relating to this policy please contact Encentre at: